2.06.2014

BIG SHOUT OUT!

We couldn't resist sharing this recent post by a TCS parent about our program - many thanks!  


My children have been attending TCS for 5 years, and they have been an amazing asset to our family and our children's development. This place is incredibly nurturing, their student/teacher ratio is unheard of for a preschool, and they also have the flexibility to transfer your student, if a longer day is necessary…My son will be in their Pre-K Program next year, and I'll truly be sad when our journey there is done. They have taught me so much as a parent, how to nurture my child, work through difficult developmental milestones, welcome in, learn, and implement from my son's speech therapist, etc. This place is amazing! I would love to gush more about them… Diana Nickel (Jan 2014)

No comments: