1.29.2007

MWF Children Take Home a Friend


Meet PJ the Bear!
The children in our MWF class have recently been introduced to a very good friend of the school, Mr. PJ the Bear. PJ comes to visit every so often with the intention of getting to know some of our friends better by going on a little trip with a friend to their house. Our friends who take PJ home are then invited to write a little journal entry, maybe even with a picture, to tell us all what PJ's visit was like.
Here is an example from our friend, Mr. Luke:
"Today, I went to the "dump" with my dad and my sister, Nikki, and we took PJ with us. He got to ride in my backpack in my daddy's big truck. The dump is by Green Lake. When we got there, my daddy threw all the old pieces of our house into a big hole. PJ watched from my back pack. He was happy that he wasn't going in the hole, too. The End."

PJ is a long-time friend of The Children's School, and is very excited when he gets to go home with a friend that maybe is the sister or brother of a friend he met only a year or two before! PJ looks forward to making as many visits as he can this year. Maybe he'll be coming to your house soon!

No comments: